Print Friendly Google Chrome Extension
Print Friendly is an excellent Google Chrome extension that allows you to take any webpage, discard text, images, and ads, and the create a printer and student friendly PDF file.
- Click on the following: Print Friendly
- Install the extension.
- Go to a web page that you want to print.
- Click on the Print Friendly extension button found at the top right of your Google Chrome browser.
- A pop up window will appear and you can select the different areas you would like to delete by just clicking on them.
- If you haven't noticed, any ad on the page has already been taken out.
- Once you have just the portions you want to copy for your students, just click the "PDF" button at the top.
- This will generate the PDF that you can now share via printed, Google Doc, or Email.
- Some other settings you might try to play with are the text size and removing all images at once.
NOTE: This is a Google Chrome extension so it won't work in other browsers like Firefox or Internet Explorer.