Quick Rubric: Web 2.0 Rubric Maker
For those educators who use rubric to grade projects with, here is a new and simple rubric maker, Quick Rubric. Quick Rubric is indeed quick. It live up to its name. Here is a quick demonstration and tutorial on how to use this simple rubric maker.
- The URL is www.quickrubric.com
- Give your rubric a name, description and score.
- Change the column titles if you wish by just clicking on "Proficient," "Emerging," or "Beginning."
- You can also add columns and rows by clicking the simple "Add Row" and "Add Column" buttons.
- Change the rubric's row titles by simply clicking on them.
- You can change the order of the rubric criteria by clicking the up and down arrows.
- Once you are finish just click the "Save Rubric" button.
- After you have saved your rubric, you will get 3 more buttons. You can now view, print, copy or delete your rubric.
Your rubric is now ready to shared to your class. Happy Rubric making.
For more educational resources, tech tips, and tutorials, visit: www.educationalresource.org